TheFitLife 100% Carbon Fiber Collapsible and Telescopic Walking Poles
What kind of activities needed trekking poles?
Trekking poles are essential tool for walking, hiking, traveling, camping, backpacking, trekking, mountaineering.
Why we need trekking poles on those activities?
1>According to study, trekking poles can reduce compressive force on the knees by up to 25 percent.
2>Trekking poles allow your arms to help propel you forward and upward, whether walking on flat ground or uphill, poles can help to keep your balance and improve stability, increase your average speed.
3>They help to alleviate some of the weight you carry. For example, if you have a heavy pack on, and you take a short break, leaning on the poles will make you more comfortable.
4>They can act as a probe to give you more information than you can get with your eyes, use them to learn more about puddles, melting snow bridges and quicksand.
5>They can be used to deflect backcountry nuisances, such as thorny blackberries and swipe away spider webs that cross trails, ensure safety on your walking.
Is it best to use one pole or two?
Two poles are normally better as they keep your walking balanced and prevent an uneven pattern. One pole will still give some benefits but you would be constantly swapping hands to prevent developing a lopsided walking pattern.
Why You Should Try TheFitLife Trekking Poles
- TheFitLife poles are made of 100% carbon fiber, not mix metal material, offering ultra light but sturdy support on your journey.
- Well-made flip lock technique not only allows users to adjust the height quickly, but also offers the secure fasten to fix the height.
- Tungsten tips with the improved rubber protectors outside, made TheFitLife poles more durable than the others.
- Unlike rubber or cork, our EVA foam grips provide soft and comfortable experience that allows you go to further.
- No matter you have usage questions or quality complaint, we offer you 24 hours email response promise to make you 100% satisfied.
- Functions: Adjustable Length, Antiskid, Damping
- The Extended Grip Material: EVA Foam
- Strap Material: Polyester with soft flannelette
- Shaft Material: 100% carbon fiber
- Tip Material: Tungsten
- Tip Accessories Material: Rubber
- Telescopic: Yes
- Full Length: 53.1 Inch (135cm)
- Closed Length: 25.6 Inch (65cm)
- Sections: 3
- Net Weight Each: 0.44 lbs (0.2kg)